We’ve been away for a few months having a beautiful make-over on our new and improved site. Read More…
Coachella officially started the beginning of this year’s festival season! As well as giving us a beautiful reminder of all the tickets we need to collect, it is also full of fashion inspo.
We’ve spotted this seasons trends so far have included swim & underwear as outerwear, crochet, lace, denim shorts, bardot tops and our favourite footwear ever…trainers!
After looking at the fashion highlights; we’ve compiled our top picks for Festival Season 2016.
- Navajo Dream Cali Cut Swimsuit – £167.00 – Red Carter at Figleaves.com
- Orange Lace Hater Neck Top – £12.00 – Peacocks
- Navy & White Jersey Smock Bardot Top with Ikat Print – £15.00 – Yours Clothing
- Lux Lace Gretchen Bodysuit – £118.00 – Yummie at Figleaves.com
- White Crochet Cardigan – £25.00 – Jane Norman
- Ripped Denim Shorts – £29.99 – bonprix
- White Denim Shorts – £10.00 – Peacocks
- Cloud Shoes – £55.00 – hotter
- Silver Letter Trainers – £24.99 – Marcell Von Berlin for bonprix
WITT international SS16 Press Launch
When – Wednesday 3rd February 2016
Where – The Ivy, Covent Garden, London
It’s February already and haven’t we been busy since the last blog! Here’s what we’ve been up to recently!
We are looking to recruit an Account Executive to join our friendly and creative team. The successful candidate will work across a number of fashion and homeware clients and will be involved in all aspects of the business.
Candidates must be self-motivated, ambitious and have strong time management and organisational skills. They will help in managing the expectation of brands and clients as well as implementing new systems and helping with photo shoots etc. The AE will have fantastic press contacts both online and offline including key and relevant bloggers.
The AE will be co-ordinating all product mailings and press requests on a daily basis, implementing PR strategies, timelines and press launch activities, pitching to digital, national and regional fashion and homeware consumer media. Alongside maintaining and nurturing relationships with key media and collating and analysing press media coverage and client reports.
- 18 months agency experience in either fashion or homewares (preferably both)
- Must have great fashion and homewares (preferably both) print, online and blogger contacts
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- A great understanding of social media
- Enjoy being part of a team and getting stuck in with every aspect of the business
- Work well as part of a team but also be self motivated and use own initiative
- Be creative with ideas and possess out of the box thinking
- Be passionate about the fashion and homewares industry
To apply please send CV’s and a little bit about yourself to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
xx WPR xx
To celebrate Notting Hill Carnival and the new additions to the Adara Leigh brand, we invited 6 celebrity stylists for an intimate dinner at The Rum Kitchen in Kingly Court.
It’s that time of year again and with winter fast approaching we’re starting to think about our new season wardrobes.