We are looking to recruit an Account Executive to join our friendly and creative team. The successful candidate will work across a number of fashion and homeware clients and will be involved in all aspects of the business.
Candidates must be self-motivated, ambitious and have strong time management and organisational skills. They will help in managing the expectation of brands and clients as well as implementing new systems and helping with photo shoots etc. The AE will have fantastic press contacts both online and offline including key and relevant bloggers.
The AE will be co-ordinating all product mailings and press requests on a daily basis, implementing PR strategies, timelines and press launch activities, pitching to digital, national and regional fashion and homeware consumer media. Alongside maintaining and nurturing relationships with key media and collating and analysing press media coverage and client reports.
- 18 months agency experience in either fashion or homewares (preferably both)
- Must have great fashion and homewares (preferably both) print, online and blogger contacts
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- A great understanding of social media
- Enjoy being part of a team and getting stuck in with every aspect of the business
- Work well as part of a team but also be self motivated and use own initiative
- Be creative with ideas and possess out of the box thinking
- Be passionate about the fashion and homewares industry
To apply please send CV’s and a little bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
xx WPR xx